Sunday, July 29, 2007

Again

Again it's you calling my name .. telling me miss you and where have u been
There's too much to say clouds of words so gray , I've been away stealing rain and sway
Dancing under the moon light what to tell you how to start ..
Disguising my self with thoughtless way escaping from you hesitated before going ray
Wish I can tell you about my heart secrets wish you to stay
Wish I can take off my mask and now it's becoming a task
Will you accept me for who I am or harvest my sin with blinded mind
Another day has just begun with growing blames shooting me as a gun
Tell me who I am?? Tell me I am not a lie.. free my soul never tie
Speechless me cant go on told ya I'll be there waiting your call.. god forgive me im just hollow soul
Again it's me calling your name , telling you how I miss you and sorry I couldn't be there ..

blueeeeyy thanx a agian

No comments: